[xmlsec] libxml2 versions

Aleksey Sanin aleksey@aleksey.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:00:26 -0700

Yes, this is required. 0.0.8 has major performance improvements and
the changes were made in both LibXML2 and XMLSec. You will not
be able to compile XMLSec with LibXML2 < 2.4.24.
BTW, I would strongly recommend you to get XMLSec 0.0.9. As I wrote
before I've screwed up the packaging for 0.0.8* releases.

Aleksey