[xmlsec] Obtaining verification result

Jacek Nowacki jaceknowacki@poczta.onet.pl
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:54:22 +200

--_Part_2k0g4m.2f2c5d=_750430.hmqoyl

Hello Aleksey,

I am using xmlsec to verify docs which contain just one signature. Which way is the best to check if the verification was successful:

1. result->result == xmlSecTransformStatusOk;
2. iterate through the references in "result" structure, find corresponding ID and check for "result" value
3. other way

Thank you,

Jacek

--_Part_2k0g4m.2f2c5d=_750430.hmqoyl

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-2">
<META name=3D"GENERATOR" content=3D"onet.poczta">
</HEAD><BODY>
Hello Aleksey,

I am using xmlsec to verify docs which contain just one signature. Which way is the best to check if the verification was successful:

1. result->result =3D=3D xmlSecTransformStatusOk;
2. iterate through the references in "result" structure, find corresponding ID and check for "result" value
3. other way

Thank you,

Jacek
</BODY></HTML>